Gender: Men’s | See Women’s
Runner’s World Review
Successor to the Rogue Fly, a longtime favorite trail racer, the all-new F.K.T. is burlier, with substantial lugs for greater versatility. A full-length bouncy midsole scored highly at the RW Shoe Lab, and wear-testers reported that it shielded them from trail hazards well but still let them feel the ground. A rock guard in the midfoot increases protection.
- Weight: Moderate | 9.9 oz
- Heel-To-Toe-Drop: Very High | 13.2 mm
- Heel Height: Very High | 35.8 mm
- Heel Cushioning: Very Soft
- Forefoot Height: Moderate | 22.6 mm
- Forefoot Cushioning: Moderate
- Flexibility: Very Flexible
- Stability Features: Few
- Energy Return: Most
Each shoe through real-world usage and a battery of mechanical tests in our lab to provide you with objective — and exclusive — data. In addition to a shoe's weight, we measure sole thickness (everything that sits between your foot and the road), how well the foam cushions your stride, and the flexibility of the forefoot. All this is taken into account in our reviews of each shoe.
One pair of shoe in a box