|Size (L x W x H)||32 cm x 25 cm x 15 cm|
- Hike and run in the mountains with this supportive trail shoe
- TrailClaw lugs decrease weight while delivering reliable traction
- Durable rubber outsole offers traction through long and tough miles
- Responsive midsole cushioning keeps a spring in your step
- Protective rock plate guards the foot from trail hazards
- Gaiter-attachment tab makes it easy to keep out trail debris
- Quick-dry air mesh keeps you comfortable and dries fast
- Wide foot box and zero drop work towards healthy feet
Whether you're gonna be up in the mountain for a couple of hours of trail running or a casual few months of backpacking, the Altra Lone Peak 4.0 Mid Mesh Trail Running Shoe has got your back with the support and trail-performance you need to tackle the toughest terrain around. The mid-version of Altra's popular and dependable Lone Peak, this shoe provides added ankle support for technical trails, with all the features that make Altra such a trusted name from crowded AT huts to sprawling PCT landscapes. The newest version of this versatile shoe features a more durable construction for the road ahead, including a rugged multi-directional lug pattern that accompanies Altra's proprietary Trail-Claw lugs, for reliable traction on the steepest and trickiest terrain. The outsole is constructed with DuraTread rubber, which lives up to its name by giving you durable and long-lasting traction for easy strolls and summit pushes alike.
To keep your feet comfortable and supported over long miles you've got soft responsive A-Bound cushioning in the midsole. Sandwiched between that and a layer of EVA foam is Altra's protective StoneGuard, which keeps your feet protected from underfoot trail hazards. You've also got the option to attach gaiters in order to keep dirt and rocks out of your shoe, thanks to a hook-and-loop tab. The air-mesh upper is also plenty breathable and dries super-quickly, ensuring comfort as you trek through the summer heat. And of course, it wouldn't be an Altra without a foot-focused design, which is why you've got a wide toe box for natural relaxation of the toes, as well as a Zero Drop platform that encourages a natural and low-impact stride.
Lone Peak 4.0 Mid Mesh x 1 Pair